This position is responsible for identifying talent, developing new projects and covering current Drama Series on HBO.
- Work alongside the rest of the Drama team to build and maintain the slate.
- Manage & oversee the development of original content.
- Work closely with other departments to create, staff and produce ongoing series for the network.
- Identify new talent that fits within the HBO Drama brand, by cultivating relationships within the industry and scouting for material outside of the traditional sources.
- Senior-level scripted drama development experience, including some time in serialized half-hour programming.
- Experience overseeing current series, from pilot to air.
- Ability to support Department Head by taking responsibility as delegated and communicating efficiently.
- Capability to prioritize tasks in a year-round development/production/pitch schedule.
- Proven ability to maintain effective relationships - at all levels - within the company and the larger entertainment industry.
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited and recognized institution of higher learning is required.