A24 is looking for an Executive Assistant to support a C-level Exec. This person should have extreme attention to detail, be proactive and attentive, and have excellent planning, organizational, written and verbal communication skills. 2-3 years of professional experience in an Administrative or relevant support role is preferred.
- Oversee all administrative aspects of the Executive's desk
- Maintain Executive’s schedule, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects, and priorities
- Schedule all appointments - prioritize meetings and communicate all relevant details to participants
- Arrange all travel, including international and domestic trips - secure visas, book hotels, coordinate local transportation, and handle other travel-related logistics
- Prepare expense reports for the Executive
- Identify, prepare, and compile necessary materials to ensure that the Executive has appropriate information for meetings, presentations, and special projects, as needed
- Manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Serve as the first point of contact for a wide variety of high-level relationships between Executive and industry professionals
- Develop in-depth knowledge of complex relationships with partners, vendors, and industry professionals
- Compile research for any miscellaneous film distribution projects (i.e. data entry, script coverage, bio summaries, project reports, etc.).
- Participate in meetings and assist with special projects as needed, including planning special events, board meetings, and off-site meetings
- Partner and work closely with a diverse range of individuals at all levels in the industry and organization
- Miscellaneous personal errands
- Be proactive and have the ability to think ahead to anticipate the needs and requests of the Executive
- 2-3 years of professional experience. Previous administrative or executive experience is required
- Excellent planning, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the landscape of filmmakers, producers, and studio executives is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, time management and strong organizational skills
- Humble, diligent and resourceful
- Passionate about film and television and is an avid watcher/reader
- We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.