We are currently seeking an experienced Production Coordinator to assist the Production Health & Safety Team with Amazon Studios’ genre, scripted productions, co-productions, and licensed programs. You will use your excellent organizational skills to track each show from setup through production and wrap deliverables. You will be interacting with both internal and external stakeholders at the studio and show level. The candidate will assist/support the current Production Health &Safety Mgrs in day to day tasks as well as departmental goals and projects.
- Under guidance and oversight from Production Health and Safety Managers, the candidate will:
- Assist with day to day operations which includes but not limited to: data management and organization, production tracking, H & S task list.
- The candidate will provide service and support to Production Executives and Operations team with regards to Safety and Production Safety.
- The candidate will provide Production Safety support to our scripted and non-scripted productions worldwide.
- Review Production Safety Program for filming with production management as well as Heads of Departments, including reviewing responsibilities, Code of Safe Practices and Safety Bulletins and Guidelines.
- Review Safety Communication on set or off production with team, for example: Call Sheets and Tool Box Talks.
- Review: scripts, location inspection reports, proposed hazardous activity, risk assessments.
- Develop and prepare custom Safety Bulletins and Safety Guidance documents as the need arises.
- Review existing Production Safety Program/Protocols periodically to ensure it is up to date and accurate.
- Conduct periodic location visits as needed or requested.
- When possible, the candidate will participate in kick-off production meetings to provide a short brief on the production safety program.
- 2+ years of on-set experience as a production coordinator.
- 2+ years paid experience with MS Office
- 2+ years of creative, production, post production processes and related workflows
- Experience with physical production, Features, Television, and unscripted.
- Good working knowledge of all physical production roles/jobs on and off production.
- Experience prioritizing & handling multiple projects at once.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines