Seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking, music lover to join the Nickelodeon Kids & Family Music Department! This full-service team acts as an in-house record label and handles everything from music creation, music releases, and developing music artists for the Nickelodeon Kids & Family brands within ViacomCBS. This role is based in Hollywood, CA.
- Work directly with Sr. Director, Music & Talent and Director, Talent Management, to help implement development strategies and long-terms plans for Nickelodeon Music Artists across all Nickelodeon Platforms.
- Handle artist logistics for appearances and performances across Nickelodeon Platforms, including tentpole events, festivals, social/digital, short form content, off-channel events, consumer products and TV/Film needs.
- Support with logistics for artist song record sessions, music videos, photo shoots, single/album releases, marketing and touring needs.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with Nickelodeon Music Artists, guardians, agents/managers, as well as both internally and with productions, in order to facilitate artist needs.
- Provide on-site artist management and support for all appearances and performances.
- Arrange artist logistics for appearances and performances including planning schedules/itineraries, booking travel (air, hotel, ground), glam, wardrobe, rider requests, work permits, and ensuring all contractual obligations are met.
- Facilitate artist record sessions including scheduling studio time, managing session files/lyrics, hiring welfare workers, and assist with payment processing.
- Acquire accurate approvals, relay creative notes and handle deliverables for music videos.
- Assist with single/album releases including song mastering, artwork, track listing, admin payments and marketing needs.
- Lead approval process for clips, promos, photos, etc, as well as distributing social media promotional content to artist reps.
- Handle internal ticket and M&G requests for JoJo Siwa’s D.R.E.A.M. The Tour and other Nickelodeon Tours.
- Research and monitor external music artists, including emerging artists, influencers and social media stars to keep the Music Department informed.
- Build presentation decks and one-sheeters for various artist promotional support.
- Attend music industry functions (concerts, showcases, album release parties, etc.) to cultivate artist relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years in Music, Management, Public Relations or similar work environment.
- Positive attitude, an eagerness to learn and a shown ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment while prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and written skills, strong attention to detail, critical thinker and ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word with ability to build department decks and one-sheets.
- Extensive knowledge of music/social media/pop culture and able to handle a corporate environment.
Job ID: 5788