WarnerMedia’s House of Max is the new home for premium brand storytelling. We are a next generation creative studio built to help advertisers evolve into entertainers. Our multi-disciplinary creative team of entertainment industry professionals collaborates to develop, produce, and deliver audience-first, creative content that lives on digital, linear, social, and IRL. Together we develop creative that breaks through, provokes emotion and inspires meaningful brand devotion by leveraging a premium library of content – from HBO Max originals to beloved IP, characters and talent across the WarnerMedia entertainment universe.
House of Max is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Line Producer looking to be part of the future of brand storytelling. The desired candidate excels in organization and multi-tasking and is looking to continue building their career in Production Management. They will support a studio team whose goal is to create deep emotional connections with consumers and drive meaningful revenue for the WarnerMedia Entertainment properties including HBO Max AVOD, TBS, TNT, True TV, Adult Swim, and WM Kids and Family.
Candidates must have extensive experience producing projects both large and small in collaboration with multiple creative partners. Applicants should demonstrate strong leadership, good judgment, initiative, and teamwork. The Line Producer must be able to juggle multiple responsibilities and prioritize tasks with a focus on organization and attention to detail. The Line Producer will lead the strategic planning, financial, logistics and operational aspects of production, from pre-production to delivery of final assets.
This position interfaces with the internal stakeholders including production, brands, sales and business development teams, finance, legal, HR, and external partners including talent, crew, producers, vendors, and payroll service providers. Candidates must be a continuous promoter and supporter of diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace.
This person will ideally be based in LA, will report to the Director of Production / EIC, and will need to build budgets, hire crew members and provide Production Leadership across Above the Line & Below the line departments during executions.
- Serves as production management point person for all House of Max (HOM) digital and linear projects
- Partner with EMS sales organization to analyze and price branded content opportunities including creation of timelines and forecasted deliverables
- Draft and review budgets and schedules, track and project final budgets, and review all wrap material
- Draft and review post production plans and collaborate with internal Post Operations and resourcing teams
- Oversee assignments of internal staff and freelancers working on HOM projects
- Hire crew, safety, locations, equipment, etc. on a project basis
- Source 3rd party Production as needed on behalf of HOM
- Expand database with a diverse representation of vendors and crew
- Collaborate with Finance and Accounting on payroll, account payables, and cost reconciliation on projects and overall budget
- React quickly in a fast-paced production environment and demonstrate pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Implement all logistical, legal, technical and financial aspects of Physical Production for HOM content. Collaborate with Internal and External teams on project-specific needs pertaining to Labor and Employment, Production Risk, and Safety
- Learn and maintain safety standards as it relates to COVID-19
- Understand when to elevate issues that require senior oversight or have broader company implications. Lead and mentor junior production personnel. Strategize new and improved ways of doing business and champion change
- Minimum 7 years of Production Management experience leading a team from Pre-Prod to Post
- Network/Broadcast and/or Digital Media experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of prominent digital platforms and emerging technology
- Willingness to travel and be available for some weekend shoots/events
- Proficiency with Movie Magic Budgeting, and Excel.
- College degree strongly preferred.
Job ID: R000048225