We are currently seeking an experienced Music Executive to join the dynamic music team supporting the studios original TV productions. Amazon Studios are building an effective way to develop commercially viable feature films and episodic series globally.
You will work closely with the Head of Music and be an integral part to the music team. You will use your keen organizational skills and experience in TV Music Production and Music Supervision to leverage your robust knowledge of music to strengthen and develop your network relationships within the entertainment and music industry. You will be involved with the music licensing processes; the management and tracking of music budgets, talent deals, composers, scoring process; and supervision of productions on behalf of the studio.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 4+ experience of Film/TV Music in entertainment industry
- Film & TV Music Supervision Experience
- Extensive experience in the Film/TV Music entertainment industry
- Experience providing in-house music support for a TV or film production company
- Experience in Music and/or Film/TV music licensing
- Experience with Project management
- Ability to prioritize and work independently on multiple projects
- Highly organized with a keen sense to detail
- Adept at learning new software and web based tools
Job ID: 1792340