This position will be a key role in all aspects of Physical Production for Marvel Studios’ streaming content. The position will report to VP, Physical Production, Marvel Studios’ streaming content.
- Assists in all aspects of physical production for streaming content on assigned projects in development, pre-production and production stages.
- Establishes a good working relationship with the Marvel Strudios creative team, streaming show Directors, and Heads of Departments.
- Supervises production office teams in alignment with the Marvel Studios Production Manual and key physical production paper work, including but not limited to; all production paperwork, crew start work, DGA contracts, Exhibit G forms, Call Sheets, and Production Reports.
- Point of contact for TWDS Insurance, Travel, Immigration, Labor, Employee Relations, and Health and Safety teams.
- Assist in the hiring and deal making of key below the line personnel and crew.
- Interacts with senior management to keep abreast of plans and strategies impacting area of accountability.
- Develops relationships with key vendors and supervises overall vendor deals.
- Builds and enhances high level internal and external relationships.
- Works in conjunction with feature films executives on uniform policies.
- Minimum 6-8 years of Physical Production, either studio or set.
- Understands and can easily adjust style and approach when working across multiple geographies, states, and countries.
- Understands production schedules and budgets. Movie Magic proficiency is preferred.
- BTL agency interactions.
- Experience with Production incentives desired.
- Ability to travel during all stages of production process, including domestic and international travel.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Solid knowledge of the film production process.
- Highly organized with excellent follow through.
- Ability to easily multi-task.
- Ability to negotiate and effectively reach resolution.
- Ability to quickly build relationships and handle conflict effectively.
- Experience working with creative executives and talent (writers, directors, producers, actors)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with varied levels of mgmt, talent, crew, and staff.
- BA or MFA in Film or related field.
Job ID: 787600BR