Daily Pop is looking for a Production Assistant to join our entertainment talk show team. The ideal candidate will be a pop culture buff with strong organizational and research skills. You must be a flexible team player. News experience a must, talk show experience a plus.
- Assist news producers in gathering production elements for stories including b-roll, sound bites, still pictures, videos/images from social media.
- Pull, view and log clips.
- Download clips for air
- Work with talent to coordinate tracking times and voice over sessions.
- Coordinate with editor on the uploading of files and footage (from Daisy or purchased from vendors).
- Research and fact check information in the script.
- Pull music cues/sound effects from music library.
- Pitch story ideas.
- Light writing.
- Work closely with editors and visual producer to ensure all story elements are delivered (pictures/videos/animations).
- Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ years experience working in the entertainment industry
- Experience working in show production • Passion for entertainment and pop culture • Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of iNews and MediaCentral a plus
Job ID: 64866BR