- Responsible for all aspects of the post process. Schedules and/or attends all post-related meetings and sessions, including assemblies, edits, locks, spots, reviews, mixes, color corrections, and QC’s.
- Notate, budget, and track Animation Retakes called by key creative and technical producers.
- Ensures that the scheduling and budgetary concerns of the post process are followed and alerts the show Producers and post executives of any problems that may cause the production to miss delivery/air dates or to fall outside of the post-budget.
- Works closely with showrunners/creators, producers, network execs, production & post staff, and out-of-house post vendors.
- Responsible for coordinating and ensuring the generation and delivery of all post elements for delivery.
- Also responsible for keeping up to date on current and new technologies for post production processes and delivery.
- Need to be diligent, able to multi-task, and handle numerous changes under pressure.
- 3-4 years of both 2D and CG Animation Post Production experience.
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of apps, Filemaker Pro, Shotgun, and Photoshop are required.
- Knowledge of common interchange formats & codecs as well as professional NLE apps for Picture and Sound Editorial, Compositing, Color Correction, and Delivery is necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Film Production, related field, or equivalent work experience.
Job ID: 1556