We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support the SVP of Current Series & Development for Original Programming at Disney Junior.
- Managing the SVP's high-volume calendar, scheduling meetings, screening and prioritizing calls, tracking and submitting expense reports, ordering supplies, coordinating travel, as well as general I.T. needs.
- Updating the department project report, weekly reading checklist, pitch tracker, and talent lists, as well as server saving and maintaining overall organization of the Development team.
- Preparing decks for internal and external creative presentations, including editing clips and mocking up creative materials.
- Point-of-contact for internal and external requests for the executive’s slate of projects in all stages of Development and Production.
- Reading scripts, books and pitches and writing coverage.
- Tracking kids media and literature trends.
- Assist with any special projects as needed.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an administrative assistant; entertainment, network or talent agency experience preferred.
- Knowledge and genuine passion for animation and kids programming.
- Able to communicate with professionalism with all levels of executives, management, and staff, including high-level entertainment industry talent, agents, vendors, and with a diverse set of personalities and work styles.
- Self-motivated, highly-organized, works well under pressure, and excellent follow-through skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks strategically with a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Must be creative minded, innovative, solutions-oriented and efficient.
- Demonstrated ability to partner well with other administrative staff, internal and external stakeholders, and build strong, effective relationships.
- 2 years of administrative assistant experience in entertainment at a network or talent agency.
- Prior experience working with animation content is desirable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Apple Keynote and iMovie, Adobe Photoshop, and Final Draft.
- Bachelor's Degree or a combination of education and experience that would approximate this level of professionalism.
Job ID 882432BR