Our team at Paramount+ is seeking a Director of Brand Social to lead campaign initiatives for Paramount+ across programming verticals that include Library, Sports, News, and Specials. This person is an experienced marketing strategist who can ideate and implement ground breaking social tactics to promote a vast array of programming priorities, establish a unique voice for our brand, and produce content that resonates with fans and acquires new subscribers.
If you are a passionate, innovative, big picture problem solver who can leverage social to drive growth, then this is the role for you. This position reports to the VP, Social for Paramount+.
- Lead a growing team of managers/producers to bring the Paramount+ brand to life on social.
- Craft the social media strategy and voice for the brand across social platforms.
- Develop the social content, programming strategies, and stunts to promote the catalog of content available to stream on Paramount+ including sports, news, specials, and tentpole events.
- Expand and define the strategy for promoting library content, including movies.
- Design and lead strategic fan engagement across our brand channels.
- Coordinate development and execution of reactive or "fast-turn" content to jump on trends and be a part of the conversation.
- Collaborate with partners across the ViacomCBS ecosystem to sync and collaborate on a variety of social campaigns and initiatives.
- Partner with our BI team to develop and present monthly & quarterly brand handle social reports.
- Monitor and surface streaming data insights to identify new programming opportunities.
- Oversee the development and presentation of P+ social strategy docs to partners across the company.
- Maintain and evangelize platform specific content and best practices to ensure optimization.
- Creative direct design and video content with internal and external content creators.
- 8+ years of experience producing custom social content while running brand social accounts, preferably in entertainment.
- Previous experience supervising a small team of direct reports.
- Adaptable writing and content style for a range of genres.
- Experience developing and crafting visuals and video optimized for sharing.
- Deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience on each.
- Keen eye for visual storytelling through photo and video with ability to use editing tools to self-serve on content for distribution.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including appropriate grammar and brand voice consistency.
- Ability to see the broader picture of social as it relates to the streaming landscape.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about television and pop culture.
- Great communication skills and ability to articulate concepts.
- Ability to work against tight deadlines and flexibility to pivot on strategy and execution when necessary.
- Ability to mine and use social and site data to develop content quickly against social trends.
- Willingness to work nights and/or weekends if necessary.
- Candidate will be required to provide samples of prior work.
Job ID: 6648