The Coordinator, Health & Safety will report to the Director, Health and Safety in support of The Walt Disney Studio productions. This role will assist in administrative duties for the Director as well as support team wide projects and initiatives.
- Update and maintain calendars; schedule meetings, and phone calls (including sending out and managing calendar invites)
- Book travel (flights, hotels, car services), as needed
- Manage and submit expense reports
- Coordinate processing and distribution of H&S paperwork (weekly reports, monthly accounting reconciliation)
- Gather and track production schedules
- Work collaboratively with coordinators across H&S and the Studio
- Consolidate and maintain metrics and reporting, demonstrating company's adherence to training compliance.
- Coordinate with talent acquisition on new health and safety (H&S) team members to schedule onboarding
- Experience supporting an executive, in a high-paced environment
- Physical Production experience preferred, either in studio or on set
- Proficiency in scheduling meetings and organizing calendars globally
- High level of integrity in handling proprietary and confidential information; promotes confidence with other employees in handling sensitive data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible attitude and driven work ethic in an ever-changing and evolving landscape
- Ability to work calmly, professionally, and collaboratively, under pressure, and with a variety of personalities
- Ability to prioritize multiple, changing projects in a dynamic, sometimes high-pressure environment.
- Self-starter, with a proactive can-do, solution-oriented mindset
- Strong Experience and knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word necessary
- Comfortable and willing to deliver training and communication virtually via Zoom
- Desire to continue development of production industry knowledge
- Flexibility with schedule to connect with teams in various time zones
Job ID 882745BR