Manager, Talent Relations
Work directly with the SVP, Talent Relations and the entire Peacock Communications team to manage logistics surrounding talent participation in events, company-wide initiatives, social media asks and shoots for marketing, on-air promos, and added value pieces, etc. The TR team has a responsibility to ensure the talent maintains a positive image of and great working relationship with the company. The Manager will also have responsibilities of researching, purchasing and fulling gifts and premium mailers and project managing certain events.
- Work closely with the Communications, Marketing and Programming teams to ensure talent participation in panels, screenings, promotional events, major industry events, still photo shoots, on-air promos, public affairs initiatives, ad sales/marketing campaigns, content for digital platforms, etc.
- Oversee talent logistics for appearances, events, and shoots listed above
- Resolve issues pertaining to talent participation in the above
- Ensure that the talent maintains a positive working relationship with Peacock and NBCUniversal
- Establish and maintain relationships with talent publicists, managers and agents to better facilitate talent needs across NBCU
- Strategize and establish new ways to keep talent happy and motivated to promote their projects
- Responsible for purchasing and sending gifts as well as researching and proposing new premium items for gifts and mailers
- Work with the PR and TR teams managing communication-driven activations and events; evaluating reach and impact on our programming and overall Peacock brand awareness
- Researches new restaurants, event spaces and gift ideas. Arrange walk-throughs and meeting with vendors. Mange the relationship with vendors ensuring quality, accuracy and timeliness of deliverables
- Willingness to travel and work long hours, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA with frequent travel to New York and other production and industry locations
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field required.
- Have 5+ years of experience in TR, PR, and/or strategic comms.
- Previous entertainment experience strongly preferred.
- Must have the ability to interact with people at all levels including talent, filmmakers, etc.
- Previous experience managing talent at events and activations
- Strong interpersonal skills with a diplomatic and confident approach
- Strategic, energized, and creative thinker with big picture mentality, able to align department with overall business goals
- Ability to work under pressure, juggle several projects and meet tight deadlines
- Budget-conscious and financially savvy
Job ID: 65484BR