Oversee in-house and freelance Storyboard Artists to ensure the quality and the style of the show is maintained.
- Regularly meet with Storyboard Artists and Storyboard Revisionists to thoroughly review and revise storyboards.
- Ensure desired quality and style of show is met.
- Coordinate implementation of Executive Producer and Standards’ notes into storyboards.
- Communicate with Executive Producer and Line Producer as to the status of work progress and any problems that may arise.
- Answer questions from Storyboard Artists and Revisionists during storyboarding and revision process as well as Animation Directors regarding storyboards.
- Respond to inquiries from Production Staff regarding organization of designs from storyboards.
- When time allows, sit in on script meetings to offer feedback from a storyboarding perspective.
- Must be able to work digitally with a Cintiq.
- Ability to manage the production schedule and resources.
- Must exhibit proficiency in style of show.
- Strong staging and composition skills.
- Strong drawing and mechanical skills.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable design software and hardware.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills.
- BA/BS in Fine Arts or equivalent experience strongly desired.
- 3 – 5 years as storyboard and or director preferred.
Job ID: 9227