The Disney+ EMEA team is responsible for the overall commercial performance and day-to-day operations of Disney+ across the region.
As part of the next stage in the business’s growth Disney+ will launch in a new set of territories (“Wave 4 markets”) where due to local market considerations Disney is taking a bespoke approach to product development and subscriber growth.
The Marketing Coordinator, will be instrumental in supporting both the regional and local teams to build and execute the marketing campaigns for these new launches. The role will be focused on implementing marketing strategies and ‘best in class’ campaigns for Disney+ across all platforms that drive awareness and consideration with the aim to drive sign ups.
This role will report to the Marketing Senior Manager and be highly collaborative in nature. The candidate will support across multiple marketing functions including brand marketing, partnership marketing and CRM.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for the following areas
- Creative and Marketing
- Support the implementation of fully integrated marketing campaigns for the launch of Disney+ (and beyond). This includes but is not limited to writing briefs, creating and implementing promotional strategies, managing marketing assets, briefing agencies and supporting partner activation
- Understand attitudes and behaviours of key audiences, where to connect with them, and with what content
- Build and maintain direct relationships with media and creative agencies
- Provide regular communication to enable markets to plan effectively
- Build case studies with the ambition to support deliver of creative excellence
- Support the preparation of presentations to senior leadership
- Customer Management
- Support the design, development and execution of onboarding journeys and early life campaigns across email, push notifications and in-app pop ups
- Support Reporting and Analysis
- Evaluate relevant insights, platform data and competitive environment, applying insights to gain competitive advantage
- Effective and efficient budget management including ensuring all payments to external vendors are managed appropriately
- Agencies and External Creative Houses
- Liaising with both media and creative agencies, ensuring briefs are clear and campaigns align with Disney+ brand strategies and KPI’s
Specific skills and experience we are looking for include:
- Proven marketing experience
- Strong eye for creative
- Highly organised with excellent ability to manage own and others time
- Strong multi-tasker: managing multiple projects and campaigns at the same time
- Strong team player – positive and proactive
- Shows initiative
Job ID 851699BR