- Develop and execute results-driven international publicity campaigns utilizing traditional and forward-thinking tactics for both theatrical and streaming titles.
- Work closely with the territory offices around the world to communicate strategy and support their local campaigns with publicity opportunities/assets.
- Cultivate relationships with talent/reps, filmmakers and studio partners to effectively communicate the international POV and strategy.
- Strengthen press relationships, proactively pitch media to support content initiatives, and ensure press are equipped with appropriate assets.
- Manage relationships with cross-functional teams across the company to execute campaigns.
- Spearhead and support media relations efforts at events, including red carpets, screenings, junkets, press tours, conferences, and festivals.
- Promote publicity efforts to internal teams and content partners.
- Identify new audiences and areas of focus for existing identified audiences and work cross-functionally to determine business opportunities and subsequent publicity tactics.
- Provide thoughtful leadership and provide perspective on embedding an inclusive and culturally relevant approach to cross-company marketing initiatives, including authentic representation, storytelling, and language.
- 8-10+ years of experience in entertainment with a focus on Marketing or Publicity
- Relevant experience in marketing to specific audience groups, proven history of executing content marketing campaigns and developing new processes and strategies that drive marketing campaign success
- Has deep industry relationships with talent reps, press outlets, agencies, and award partners, utilizing robust industry knowledge (e.g., understanding of talent, filmmakers, producers, and other talent sources like authors, photographers)
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills, both written and interpersonal, expressing ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized way
- Well-versed in forming pitch presentations and is comfortable working with and presenting to all levels of staff, internal and external
- Understands Project Management deliverables and guides as needed to contribute to team success in completing deliverables
- Highly organized, with the ability to efficiently handle a large number of projects and tasks simultaneously
- Understands how to be adaptable and flexible to partner needs and shifting priorities
- Comfortable managing budgets and understands how to interpret and effectively communicate campaign performance metrics in meeting sales and program targets
- BA/BS Degree or Comparable Work Experience
Job ID 890794BR