Photo Asset Coordinator, Paramount + Photo Team
The Paramount + photo department is looking for a Photo Asset Coordinator to join the team in the New York office.
Reporting to the VP of Photography, this role will support the Paramount+ Photo team across a wide range of responsibilities. This role will work closely with the team to manage the photography across unit coverage and marketing shoots. This role requires a very detailed oriented person who can handle multiple projects at once.
Key Duties and responsibilities
- Help maintain and manage the network’s internal DAM database and archiving system
- Adhere to and maintain digital naming conventions, file management, metadata, and quality control.
- Includes but not limited to transferring, renaming, attaching metadata, adjusting, backing up & uploading to our DAM Database, and archiving our digital photography.
- Update ViacomCBS PressExpress site. Upload pre-air and post-air images per show confirming they are “live” on the site with metadata attached.
- Receive digital assets directly from photographers and manage the assets throughout all aspects of the project with the team.
- Provide photo asset support for all departments requesting assistance
- Retouching and color correcting unit and gallery imagery
- Help maintain and monitor photography budget
- Manage screen grabs for animated series when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ year experience in photography
- Loves photography
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Bridge, Capture One
- Basic photo retouching and color correction- extra bonus for advanced skills
- Very detail oriented
- Works well under pressure
- Good time management skills
- Willingness to learn and work as a team
- Ability to work remotely and return to office on a hybrid schedule
- Some video experience is helpful
- Strong Knowledge in Digital File Specs & sizes, formats as well Non-digital photo assets (negatives, slides, transparencies)
Job ID: 9240