The Graphic Designer primary responsibility will be to design projects for Soundtracks, including Studios, Marvel, Lucas, Networks, Parks, Concerts, Catalog and other Disney brands. In partnership with the Production & Asset Management team, the Marketing team, and partners inside and outside the company, the Graphic Designer position will support a seamless workflow, review process and final delivery that ensures meeting schedule goals.
- Participate in various design projects from concept to completion
- Projects include digital covers, playlist covers, packaging for vinyl, CD and cassettes as well as Sales and Marketing materials such as one-sheets, banners, product shots, postcards, posters, ads, outdoor campaigns, etc.
- Provide final deliverable graphic files that are to spec and meet our SOP to maintain workflow and deadlines
- Liaise with various DMG departments
- Minimum of 4 years of design experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Create Cloud, especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and other design applications such as Blender for 3D graphics
- The ability to create motion graphics (ambient and expressive) to be used for playlist covers, or
- experience with photoshoots a plus!
- Strong creative problem-solving skills with the desire to learn and assist others on your team.
- Solid knowledge of steps required in creative development process and the ability to perform those tasks in a timely and productive manner.
- A positive attitude that contributes to the overall success of a collaborative environment.
- Strong conceptual, design and typography skills.
- Solid understanding of music product materials and manufacturing processes preferred
- Must be organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and affinity for Disney brands preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design preferred
Job ID 884285BR