The Coordinator, Entertainment Programming will be a vital associate within the Entertainment Programming. They will provide daily administrative support across the full Topical Programming team, in addition to assisting in the ideation, planning, execution and day-to day management of all topical programming priorities.
- Provide full administrative support to the complete Topical Programming team (News, Entertainment, Latino & Sports)
- Act as primary point of contact for all asset deliveries - manage, track, traffic and communicate content deliveries through all the operational phases of across VOD, virtual channels, and live events
- Research, track, manage and present all competitive priorities, dates & topical trends in streaming, television, movies, digital, music, etc.
- Manage ACT/Airtable updates and work to make the database’s content searches more effective and efficient, regarding search keywords and content tags
- Assist in the ideation, development, and executions of all topical stunts & event planning
- Pull, monitor and analysis content data from PAVO to ensure plans align key KPIs and make ongoing recommendations on how ways to maximize the content library
- Manage the topical event calendar – including near and long-term priorities for News, Entertainment, Latino, Sports & Kids
- Build presentations and pitch materials for all topical content
- Develop and manage various content Airtable databases that tracks entertainment event (inclusive of rights, episodic details, brand origin, etc.)
- Manage team SharePoint folders, project trackers, and key documents
- Assist with department Page Onboarding and training
- Assist in any special projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year experience within the content media industry
- Experience as administrative assistant or relevant internship preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, Office (SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), knowledge of Dropbox, Airtable a plus
- Strong organizational skills. Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
- Self-starter, able to make recommendations and execute tasks with minimal direction. Requires excellent decision-making capabilities.
- Candidate must be strong team player and be willing to assist organization in various tasks.
- Ability to multitask, be flexible, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Should possess a passion for content and knowledgeable of a variety of content platforms
Job ID: 64867BR