We are looking for a VP of Program & Originals Marketing, to lead the team responsible for developing go-to-market strategy and integrated 360 marketing campaigns for Paramount+ series and film programming. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional leads in defining the overall strategic and creative framework, as well as, tactical levers for key programs & originals, all while coordinating best-in-class campaign execution. Come join our team!
Typical day-today functions for this role to include:
- Lead all aspects of marketing strategy, campaign planning and execution of select Paramount+ Program & Originals campaigns
- Establish key performance metrics for assigned titles and analyze campaigns to optimize planning
- Craft first-to-market innovations to continually experiment, gain insights, and elevate the brand
- Develop and maintain processes and workflow to ensure a high-functioning group
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 10-12 years of entertainment marketing experience with the ability to drive awareness, interest and viewing for series and/or films
- Strong understanding of the media landscape, and experience with paid media planning and execution across all verticals
- Extensive experience making strategic decisions in real-time, including: developing strategy, positioning and targeting audiences based on qualitative and quantitative research; analyzing campaign performance data and optimizing accordingly
- Proven track record of building, leading and developing high-performing teams
- Experience partnering directly with talent, producers, and showrunners on campaign marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Shown ability to meet deadlines with an exceptional attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative, yet fast-paced work environment
- Passionate about all things pop culture and entertainment!
- Excellent sense of humor
Job ID: 7026