Our team at Paramount+ is looking for a Social Media Manager to lead the social strategy for a selection of our Original Series. This role is pivotal in leading day-to-day planning, creative ideation, and working in close partnership with our strong portfolio of ViacomCBS brands.
The ideal candidate has prior experience supervising direct reports, forging partnerships with colleagues across divisions, and is passionate about social media and the entertainment landscape. This position reports to the Social Director for Paramount+.
- Craft the social media strategy and promotional plan for Paramount+ Originals (on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and more).
- Collaborate with Paramount+ teams across video, design, marketing, and PR to develop innovative social creative and ensure standard methodologies are employed across all assets
- Partner with brand social teams across ViacomCBS and represent the Paramount+ social team in weekly meetings and planning sessions
- Supervise social media producers and coordinators and help develop training & performance plans
- Study competitor strategies, industry trends, and new product features to ensure Paramount+ stays ahead of the curve
- Track & analyze the performance and results of campaigns and initiatives, build social recap reports, and present key takeaways to executives and partners
- Additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- 5+ years experience producing custom social content and managing brand social accounts, preferably in entertainment.
- Experience directly supervising social media professionals
- Experience developing and crafting visuals and videos optimized for sharing.
- Deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience on each.
- Detail-oriented and a stickler for grammar
- Capacity to see the broader picture of social as it relates to the streaming landscape.
- Excited by and knowledgeable about television and pop culture.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to speak to all levels of management.
- Ability to mine and interpret social and site data to develop content quickly against social trends.
- The ability to provide samples of prior work.
- Willing to work evenings and/or weekends if necessary.
Job ID: 7490