The Jr. Publicist, Media Relations will assist with publicity campaigns for HBO and HBO Max original programming.
- Collaborate on publicity strategy, supporting team with development of pitches.
- Develop and maintain relationships with press and talent reps.
- Create and maintain talent schedules, calendars, status reports, memos.
- Manage press requests for assigned projects.
- Planning, staffing, logistics and travel for events including premieres, press junkets, festivals, conventions, and other special events.
- Budget tracking and invoice processing for publicity expenses.
- Responsible for distribution of media assets (press releases, photos, clips).
- Three years of experience working in entertainment publicity, with an understanding of the entertainment press, trends, and social media.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Good judgement and ability to handle confidential information with the highest level of discretion and professionalism.
- Skilled with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work weekends, nights as required for events.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Job ID: R000050370