The Performance Marketing Manager - Originals & Exclusives helps plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for Peacock original shows and exclusive content, with the goal of optimizing media to drive efficient subscriber acquisitions and build brand awareness for exclusive Peacock content.
- Own performance marketing strategy for Peacock Originals and Exclusives working closely with the Content marketing team to ensure Originals and Exclusives are promoted to relevant audiences and positioned in line with the communication strategy.
- Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute Peacock Originals and Exclusives marketing campaigns, across Paid Social, Search, In-app & OTT media, Programmatic, OLV, and Affiliates.
- Work closely with the performance marketing agency to plan and optimize spend across channels toward driving brand awareness of Originals and Exclusives while also driving efficient Peacock subscriber acquisition.
- Partner with the retention marketing team to ensure engagement and viewership of Originals and Exclusives is sustained throughout the duration of a season.
- Partner with media platforms to find new opportunities for high impact campaigns that build excitement and anticipation for Peacock Originals and Exclusives.
- Liaise with media channel owners, creative team, platform/vendor partners and key marketing stakeholders to implement best practices across paid media tactics using Peacock’s first and third party data to inform decisions while staying true to the Peacock brand.
- Analyze KPIs on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are building brand awareness while also focusing on finding and driving high quality Peacock subscribers determined by lifetime value.
- Lead and develop the Performance Marketing Specialist, Originals & Exclusives to optimize operational processes, analysis of campaign performance, and drive overall business results.
- Help manage the performance marketing budget and expenses working closely with Senior Manager, Performance Marketing.
- Seek and develop innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years direct marketing experience required
- Experience driving paid revenue from a subscription product eferred, with a focus on digital subscriptions.
- Track record for successfully driving digital audience/customer growth and revenue through paid media on both desktop and within mobile apps.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
- MBA a plus
- Experience buying digital media directly through prominent ad network like Facebook or Google.
- Experience marketing entertainment brands and content.
- Experience with multi-touch attribution.
- Experience buying traditional media like OOH, Linear TV, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail.
Job ID: 63063BR