NBCUniversal¹s E! Entertainment is seeking a Los Angeles-based Talent Booker. This role will be responsible for supporting E! News’ relationship with celebrity publicists and managers, brands and publishers across E!’s top-rated network of celebrity content. This position will work closely with celebrity representatives to build strong relationships, book talent and extend the E! brand across multiple platforms, with a focus on news and breaking news.
Develop and maintain strong relationships with talent representatives, magazine and book publishers, podcast networks and brands.
Pitch and book talent for celebrity appearances and interviews across multiple E! shows and platforms.
Handle outreach to talent representatives for breaking news and non-breaking news stories.
Ideate and pitch unique celebrity content opportunities for E! coverage, especially as they relate to news-related stories.
Coordinate celebrity appearances and act as liaison between talent representation and series’ producers regarding logistics and interview topics.
Stay abreast of pop culture and upcoming entertainment events and work with team to translate them into booking opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years experience in the celebrity entertainment industry in TV, print, or online publications.
• An extensive background and strong relationships working directly with celebrity publicists, managers, and agents.
• Strong contacts, including with influencer, sports, podcast representatives and other pop culture personalities
• Experience booking celebrity appearances and cooperative features.
• Must work flexible hours including early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Experience handling outreach to multiple parties at the pace required for breaking news stories.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Team player who is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• A love of celebrity, entertainment and pop culture.
• Strong judgment and a history of being able to mediate the demands of a news organization with celebrity representatives.
• Ability to juggle multiple assignments and balance priorities as required.
• Strong negotiation, verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
• Must be responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
Job ID 66058BR