This GMA Producer position is responsible for creating all types of show content, with a primary focus on the creation of elaborate taped pieces that could air at any point in the 7am-9am broadcast. With a focus on complex segments for sponsors and integrated content.
Candidates for this position must be highly experienced at every aspect of taped piece producing, with an emphasis on strong editorial decision making, smart field work, and edit room polish. Candidates for this position will also be called upon to create and produce complicated live segments both in the studio in the field. All assignments require quick turnarounds and attention to detail. This position’s schedule and hours will be set based on show need but could include weekends, overnights, and early morning hours.
• Candidates must be exceptional writers.
• Candidates must be highly proficient in an edit room setting.
• Candidates must be highly proficient field producers.
• Candidates must have strong background in breaking news crash producing.
• Strong research and organizational skills are a must with ability to work creatively under extreme deadlines.
• Ability to cut packages on Avid
• BA or BS from a four year accredited college or university or equivalent experience
Job ID 896867BR