As a Program Manager for the IMDb TV Content & Programming Team, you will be responsible for a variety of programs in early stage that will need to be defined and built, in order to launch new content programs. These include leading our expansion plans and ensuring all teams are aligned and clear on goals, working with our studio partners globally to make it trivially easy to onboard into IMDb TV, defining and prioritizing asks from our partners, and summarizing state of the business for org wide communication and senior leadership reviews.
The successful candidate will bring bold new programmatic approaches and mechanisms that ensures customer insights are folded into how we develop and grow new business opportunities to enhance our customer experience around the world.
Key activities include:
- Driving effective, efficient communication and collaboration for projects that span multiple functions within IMDb TV and teams throughout Amazon
- Interacting with and influencing Product Managers, Content Acquisition Managers, Technical Program Managers, and Engineering teams to define and deliver complex initiatives
- Anticipating bottlenecks, managing escalations, making tradeoffs, and balance business needs vs. technical constraints
- Defining efficient, repeatable processes that can enable the business to scale
- Taking large, complex projects and breaking them down into manageable pieces
- Interpreting customer feedback and using the analysis to drive product improvements
- Developing and disseminating critical project and program information to stakeholders
- Developing mechanisms, processes, and measurement of programs’ performance
The successful candidate will be passionate about project management, planning, and delivery. You can influence without authority and have superior written and verbal communication skills. You will be able to identify and drive process improvements, business insights, and influence others to drive growth in this business. Your ability to manage change with cross-functional teams in a dynamic business environment is paramount to success.
It is still very much Day 1 for IMDb TV so you would be joining an entrepreneurial and pioneering team that is building amazing customer experiences from the ground up.
· Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· Experience defining and executing against program requirements
· 3+ years experience in program or project management
· 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· Proven ability to influence others and consult with international stakeholders remotely and on-location.
· Experience collaborating business owners to define key business questions and to building data sets that answer those questions
· Experience in data mining, data management, reporting, and SQL queries
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Video or supply chain experience
· Certified Project/Program management credentials
· Demonstrated expertise in process management or Six Sigma/green belt certification preferred
Job ID: 1839792 |