Are you a detail oriented, innovative and flexible team player who would thrive in an ever-changing company landscape? Join our team and provide forward thinking support to three VPs of Creative Music Strategy while ensuring smoothly run schedules and travel management. This role is instrumental in supporting the overall goals of the department both internally and externally! Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills with a poised, polished, and friendly attitude.
- Support three VPs, Creative Music Strategy.
- Maintain and manage calendar appointments, contacts, and department specific distribution lists via Outlook, travel coordination and management, Concur travel and expense reconciliation.
- Work efficiently and optimally with ViacomCBS support departments i.e., travel management, facilities, IT help desk to fulfill job responsibilities.
- As directed, coordinate and distribute key assets and information department wide and externally to record labels, key film and TV executives. Assets include contact lists, updates on music placements within ViacomCBS content, team shout outs, distribution lists and active signatory lists.
- Fielding and directing a high volume of calls to VPs. Keeping call logs for all messages.
- Revising and editing correspondence, agendas, recaps and agreements for VPs.
- Updating and distributing organizational documents for Creative Music Strategy Department, including Contact Lists and Viacom Organizational Charts.
- Responding to all general queries by West Coast department members.
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies for West Coast office.
- Prepare presentation materials for VPs, including Power Point presentations, clip reels, and audio files via drop box and disco.
- Data entry projects, as needed and assigned by VP.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings of multiple executives, book conference rooms (when in person), schedule zooms and conference calls.
- Build and maintain working relationships with other ViacomCBS departments.
- Support and maintain relationships with external partners including music publishers, performance rights organizations, artist management, record labels, music libraries, composers, and record labels.
- Maintain calendar and tracker of key industry events, coordinate attendees, ticketing, seating, sponsorship agreements, swag, and more.
- Collaborate and assist other Executive Assistants in the department for team building events, department off sites and training sessions: including handle travel and accommodation, itinerary development, material coordination and on-site activity selection.
- 2+ years as an Executive Assistant
- Articulate, flexible, collaborative, and approachable
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with secure and confidential materials and keep proprietary information safe
- Ability to exhibit high levels of integrity, discretion, and emotional intelligence.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills including maintaining composure and a professional demeanor in all situations
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong quantitative and research skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills with co-workers and executives at various levels within and outside the department and the company
- Ability to draw conclusions while also knowing when to ask for guidance
Job ID 9382