Provides high level executive administrative support, including schedule and travel management, expense reports, sensitive communications, and acting as liaison to four top executives within and outside of the company.
- Schedule appointments, maintains and update SVPs’ and VPs’ daily calendars.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries, and provide routine information within the scope of authority.
- Schedule, organize and coordinate group meetings and facilities, including travel, transportation/hotel arrangements, prepare and distribute materials, agendas, notes, handouts, etc.
- Arrange presentations and conferences, coordinate equipment needs and refreshments, compile and distribute materials, etc.
- Responsible for the financial processes of check requests, invoices and purchase orders.
- Arrange travel itineraries and prepare travel and expense reports.
- Distribute correspondence and other material to department staff.
- Establish and maintain records and files for SVP. Review, sort and file a variety of materials.
- Provide data entry and clerical support to Programming, Digital, Research and Development Departments as needed.
- Function as administrative liaison to remote TLC Office Locations, departmental staff, other departments, external vendors and consultants.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study
- Passion for and Desire to work in Media industry
- Two to five years administrative experience.
- Must be articulate, personable, detail-oriented, and have strong organizational, communication, and administrative skills.
- Must demonstrate confidentiality and flexibility in accepting new and changing responsibilities. Must have significant experience and demonstrated competency in providing senior executive administrative assistance.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Google Suite, Database applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) are needed.
Job ID 30890