This role is focused primarily on taking the lead role in the production and editing of a wide range of high-quality original creative content. This is an opportunity to take a leadership position in bringing a unique point-of-view to every project while adhering to brand guidelines. The Senior Producer will be responsible for concept development and scriptwriting while also helping supervise junior producers and editors. DCCR supports a variety of clients with very unique requests who all need to creatively and effectively deliver their message to both internal and external audiences.
- Taking the lead role in producing and editing a wide range of high-quality original content including sizzle reels, marketing presentations, interviews, tutorials, town hall videos and executive communications.
- Supervising virtual and on-set productions.
- Partner closely with motion graphics department to help design and implement packaging.
- Oversee the development of detailed concepts, storyboards and scripts.
- Provide supervision, operational direction and guidance, as well as leadership to producers, editors and other junior members of the production crew/team.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in video editing, preferably with a production company, post-house or internal corporate agency with exposure to major brands.
- Related experience in video production including work on virtual and on-site shoots and sets.
- Experience taking a lead role, end-to-end, on a range of projects and/or productions including working directly with clients, crew and vendors as needed.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere as well as high proficiency of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Audition.
- Extensive technical knowledge on production sets including setting up shoots by pulling together appropriate gear and equipment lists, shooting and lighting, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
Job ID 899125BR