FX is seeking a Coordinator to support the Integrated Promotions team with project tracking, asset management, select program tactics and event support.
- Provide program support that can include, but is not limited to: trafficking assets for approval, handling shipping and inventory, managing assigned project tactics, providing event support, gathering trend data and cataloguing project photo and video assets.
- Participate in project meetings, agency capability meetings and other industry engagements to learn the process and garner insight.
- Oversee project invoicing and confirm all required invoices are managed per project and VOB materials are provided for submission to Marketing Finance.
- Secure signed NDAs for all potential agencies, vendors and partners working closely with Legal department.
- Manage scheduling and expense reports for two executives.
- Minimum two years’ experience, preferably in television or studio environment
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote. Photoshop skills a plus.
- Ability to interact and communicate with a wide variety of personalities
- Possess professionalism and confidence when working with executives, show producers and talent via phone or in-person
- Must be able to prioritize assignments, work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Four year college degree, preferably with a Marketing focus
Job ID 904363BR