As an Administrative Assistant at Hulu, you will materially impact the productivity and efficiency of the Originals team. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual capable of consistently achieving results in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. If you are someone who thrives on organization amidst chaos, then this is a great role for you.
- This position will be managing 2 executives with very busy calendars, managing call sheets, making travel arrangements, processing expense reports, liaising between departments, taking meeting minutes and tracking action items, and coordinating events for our team members.
- Candidates will require high judgment and tenacity.
- Candidates must possess unusually strong organizational skills and extremely strong communication abilities and skills of persuasion. They will have a passion for the details and unusually strong skills of anticipation. This position will require you to support the department by managing talent tracking grids and updating staffing grids, therefore an in-depth knowledge of industry players and landscape is important.
- This position will require a sense of urgency. A strong sense of trust is a plus, as candidates will be dealing with confidential aspects of our business, as well as some personal matters for the executive they support.
- The candidate must be relentlessly collaborative and have a positive attitude. This position will require liaising between originals and other internal departments, such as business and legal affairs, publicity, and marketing.
- Excitement about the streaming business and creative of television is a must. This position will require you to provide script coverage and give feedback on submissions and samples. Candidates must have a deep passion for television content and storytelling in general.
- Minimum of 1 year of administrative assistance experience, with experience supporting a senior-level Executive.
- Proven skills at building and maintaining business relationships, multi-tasking and works well under pressure.
- A “can-do” attitude, nothing is too large or too small
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with managing complex calendars, travel arrangements and professional meetings/events.
- Strong technical proficiency in all Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) as well as information systems.
- High sense of professionalism and confidentiality as they would be interfacing with high-level talent and executives when escorting them to pitches and meetings.
- Embodies the Hulu Values.
- 2+ years of administrative assistant experience in entertainment at a network, production studio or agency.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
Job ID 878971BR