WarnerMedia is looking for an experienced Visual Effects Production Coordinator to join the growing HBO team. The main focus of the role will be working with the SVP of VFX to coordinate between external and internal parties including facilities, talent, and production companies.
The successful candidate will support the VFX team across a variety of duties including but not limited to collaboration during prep and shoot, tracking content delivery, VFX Planning and talent acquisition, and supporting software initiatives to streamline productivity. This is a demanding and fast-paced position that requires a proactive and positive thinker with excellent communication skills and a passion for new technology.
- Coordinate all aspects of VFX from development through delivery
- Track projects including titles, vendors, talent, and workflows
- Facilitate close collaboration between VFX, Post Production, Physical Production, and all internal departments
- Communicate between vendors, crew, and internal and external teams to facilitate the circulation of information
- Track post & VFX schedules, keeping relevant parties informed of status
- 3+ years of relevant experience within a busy VFX facility, Studio, network, or production company, or on-set experience
- Capable of handling a faced paced environment covering multiple projects in various points of production and in multiple countries simultaneously
- Self-motivated, quick thinking, and proactive with the ability to quickly pivot from one task to the next.
- Familiarity with standard production and post software such as Filemaker, Airtable, Shotgrid, PIX, Microsoft 360, and G Suite
- Highly organized, efficient, and detail-oriented
- A passion to continue learning particularly in regard to emerging production technologies
The Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of the global facility landscape
- Exposure to Virtual Production
Job Id R000047214