The Social Media Producer is responsible for ideating, writing, editing, scheduling, and publishing content to support Nickelodeon programming and overall affinity across Nickelodeon’s social footprint, and will support all social initiatives, including linear marketing, YouTube, and other lines of business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cover any Nick-related shoots, such as live-action productions or tentpole events, for digital use, both collecting content for later use, or creating and publishing content to live platforms such as Instagram stories, Snapchat, Facebook Live, or Tik Tok.
- Partner with production, social strategists, and other business leaders to complete briefed social content supporting their respective initiatives.
- Coordinate talent training and weekly assets for talent to use to promote their respective shows.
- Analyze the performance of social content and optimize for future executions.
- Community management of specific properties, crafting and posting content to (sometimes multiple) show specific accounts depending on need and workload.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience working in social media, preferably for a television, entertainment, or media company.
- Proficiency in the Adobe creative suite particularly Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects strongly encouraged.
- Previous experience with social CMS and publishing tools, such as Spredfast.
- Proficiency in crafting content for and publishing to all major social platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tik Tok, Snapchat, and awareness of emerging trends and platforms.
- Familiarity with each platform's standard methodologies and the ability to request content with those in mind.
- Strong written communication and copywriting skills, especially for social platforms.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment and prioritize work assignments.
- Prior experience working with talent and familiarity with production environments.
- Willingness to travel for location shoots.
- Some proficiency with short-form/social content production, from shooting, editing, and post-production work is preferable.
- Passion for social media and entertainment!
Job ID 7437