Universal Film Music services the music needs for the studio and its subsidiary divisions including Illumination Entertainment, DreamWorks Animation, Focus Features, Working Title, Amblin, Blumhouse, 1440 Home Entertainment, as well as various needs for Comcast NBCUniversal. The team is looking for a Coordinator that will support the film music and soundtrack production executives.
- Process label related invoices and external vendor setup
- Product & asset coordination, shipping and receiving
- Keep internal reference documents up to date
- Coordinate behind the scenes camera crews for scoring & recording sessions
- Help maintain label release schedule/calendar and collate pertinent information for each soundtrack project, including marketing assets
- Marketing coordination, including but not limited to maintaining press lists, coordinating interviews, sending soundtrack e-blasts, social media, etc.
- Generate music links for both internal and external clients
- Create and maintain smartlinks for soundtrack social promotion
- 1+ years of experience of film/tv music experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Personal, collaborative and team-oriented spirit with the ability to work with a broad range of professionals at various levels and different interests.
- Entrepreneurial spirit , keeps up with trends in the music industry and related cost of scoring.
- A driven self-starter that can multi-task and work in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
- Deadline-oriented and demonstrates a sense of urgency.
Job ID 66607BR