Nickelodeon Animation Studio is searching for a Line Producer for Nick Jr. Development and Current Series.
General Duties Series
- Collaborating with Current Series team on all production and development needs.
- Generate and track milestones, schedules, budgets, cost reports on an ongoing basis for series, paper development, animatics, storybook and animation tests.
- Collaborating with Business and Legal Affairs on production deals for external partners and above the line personnel.
- Papering freelance artists and writers for development and series
- Liaison with external partners and designers to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Disseminating schedule information to all production executives, production personnel and ancillary departments.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a line producer on animated TV series for major animation studio(s).
- Highly organized, detail-oriented person; ability to manage a large number of tasks concurrently
- Must work well within deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of keeping sensitive information confidential
- Knowledge of Movie Magic
- Knowledge of Maya, Word, Excel, Outlook, familiarity with internet and email.
- Knowledge of EPBudgeting, Shotgun, FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus.
Job ID 1826