The multiplatform production team manages the owned and operated sites and apps of ViacomCBS’s top brands, including MTV, Comedy Central, BET, BET+, VH1, Paramount Network, TV Land, Logo, CMT and Smithsonian.
The manager leads all aspects of the team in charge of crafting, curating and scheduling ViacomCBS-owned and operated sites and apps. They partner with editorial, design, QA, programming, tech, product and media services teams to ensure timely processing and publishing of video and ancillary content. They are a specialist in content management systems who can troubleshoot and fix issues in a live environment.
The manager is a leader who can motivate, guide and support a large team in a fast-paced production environment. They have a passion for digital media and an eye for detail, and are able to work autonomously and plan ahead.
• Handle and curate assets for owned and operated sites and apps daily
• Provide daily direction and mentorship to production coordinators and assistants
• Work closely with internal teams to build streamlined workflows
• Prioritize and lead several projects simultaneously
• Anticipate potential issues before they become problems
• Collaborate with brand programming leads to build and implement schedules for the timely publication of content
• Check the sites and apps daily to prove that content is displaying and playing back properly
• Troubleshoot any issues that arise
• Collaborate closely with research teams to analyze metrics, and improve tactics and strategy
• Conduct A/B tests to ensure the best user experience
• Guide the team in the preparation and validation of content during launches, migrations, company landmarks and social impact campaigns
Job ID 6737