Turner Sports is looking for a Production Assistant to join their Emmy Award Winning Team. As part of the team you will help cover our top sports properties including NBA, NCAA March Madness, NHL and MLB by managing the graphics for each show.
What will you be doing?
Your primary focus will be to tell the stories of the night though graphics. This includes prepping, researching, and building graphics for both studio and remote shows. Being familiar with various Social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram is also important for this role. 90% of our shows air live so being able to perform under pressure is critical.
What do we require from you?
• Minimum 2 years experience w/broadcast graphics, preferably in a live sports environment.
• College degree preferred but not required.
• Extensive knowledge of NHL, college and pro basketball, and MLB
• Photoshop skills are highly encouraged
• Familiar with Social media platforms
• Must be willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Some travel required
Why You Should Consider Working Here?
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Job ID R000051327