The Graphic Designer reports into the Senior Designer and works cross-brand across a wide range of projects and platforms including integrated marketing campaigns, on air promos, print and digital. This person will have significant print/static experience, but also be able to motion work where needed.
The candidate will come up with and execute innovative and original key art design ideas for multi-platform campaigns, collaborating with creatives and producers throughout the process to ensure that all output is produced to the highest creative standard whilst delivering on time and to budget.
- Creatively execute high quality design across a breadth of projects ranging from key art, promos, print, and on screen elements; ensuring all graphics adhere to style guides and brand guidelines both locally and internationally where applicable
- Preserve the visual integrity of key art as it is adapted across a diverse suite of advertising placements.
- Work to a brief, schedule and budget and collaborate with creative and production partners across all projects
- Partner with creatives for campaign idea generation and effectively communicate design ideas through storyboards, style frames and mock-ups
- Work alongside, support and help the creatives to realise design solutions and add coherent design value to projects
What are we looking for?
- Experience in all stages of the creative design and production process.
- Design experience across all platforms and marketing mediums with main area of expertise being key art design.
- Experience working with print.
- A strong visual and creative problem solver with an excellent ability to verbally communicate ideas
- Experience in mainstream graphics' software, including but not limited to: Adobe Creative cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects (Cinema 4D experience a plus but not a must have)
- Knowledge and experience of all mainstream Post Production techniques and formats
- Committed to teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to produce and communicate a stream of fresh, innovative and original creative ideas
- Ability to stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and techniques
- Ability to meet deadlines, often working within tight schedules
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail!
Job ID 9132