Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day production workflow for writing staff.
DreamWorks Animation Television has an exciting new opportunity for a Script Coordinator to join a production based in Glendale, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes notes during writer’s meetings and story notes meetings and distributes information to the team afterwards.
- Ensure that notes are accurately transcribed, saved in the appropriate format and distributed.
- Generate scripts for recording sessions (record drafts), conform script to edited dialogue, locked animatic, and locked picture.
- Attend production meetings and provide departmental updates.
- Responsible for proofreading and distributing all premises, outlines, script drafts and revisions.
- Tracks pickup lines and catalogues premises, outlines and script submissions.
- Flags potential writing issues to Line Producer and/or Production Manager.
- Stays abreast of notes meetings and regularly elevates information appropriately to Line Producer and/or Production Manager.
- Updates and organizes files and database of all premises, outlines and drafts of each script, including submissions.
- Distribute and update the weekly script status report and coordinate the writing schedule; give update at regular production meeting.
- Ensure that notes are received in a timely manner.
- Track and provide cast list with line counts for every script draft to other Production Staff.
- Working knowledge of Final Draft, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of previous TV animation production experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with partner studios.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment.
Job ID 66707BR