FX is seeking a Director who will be tasked with executing a wide variety of AV assignments for FX and across the FX Networks Suite and partner platforms. This role is a key participant in the department’s in-house creative unit.
- Manage the creation and execution of AV projects from concept through delivery, including program launches, network branding and presentations, marketing and sales projects, episodic promotions, etc.
- Manage outside vendor projects from budgeting and creative, through post-production and delivery on network promotions for series, and a variety of AV and marketing assignments.
- Responsible for creative briefs, strategic and creative objectives, timelines, and budgets.
- Participation in FX Suite branding and series campaign creative.
- Assist department executives in general department management from assignment planning and scheduling, to budget planning and personnel matters.
- Four-year college degree required
- Minimum of seven years of network experience in various promotion creative, production and supervisory roles with emphasis on AV promotions and editorial
- Ability to concisely provide direction and supervision
- Must have firm understanding of the broadcasting, production & marketing lexicon
- Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to manage budgets, formulate strategic plans, and analyze ratings data
- Requires a solid understanding of editing systems, network computer systems and the broadcast systems used to take promotion materials from concept to air
- Must possess strong interpersonal communications skills, conflict management skills, team building and attention to detail
Job ID R10013103