Working alongside the Talent Managers assisting in crew and capacity management.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Updating and maintaining various crewing and capacity spreadsheets and databases.
- Pulling and creating reports from crewing databases
- Coordinating and facilitating regular departmental meetings
- Coordinating and facilitating weekly production meetings
- Preparing agendas for various meetings, taking notes and disseminating as appropriate
- Coordinating probation and annual reviews; Regularly organising and collecting feedback (sometimes in conjunction with TMs);
- Collating artist annual leave requests for review and approval and provide confirmed holiday information to HR Coordinator for tracking.
- Diary management, both for the Sr TM as well as the team diary (could fall under "administrative support" depending on how specific you want it).
- Creating and regularly updating tracking documents for use by the talent team as well as external teams (STG,HR, Facilities).
- Providing general administrative support to the Talent.
KEY PEERS OR RELATIONSHIPS
Senior Talent Manager, Talent Manager, Producers, Production Managers, Recruiters, HR Coordinator
- Previous administrative experience supporting a Talent or Recruitment team.
REQUIRED SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Show a positive and proactive attitude
- Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with internal and external individuals at various levels of seniority.
- Successfully organise, prioritise and complete multiple projects with extreme attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate punctuality, reliability and flexibility.
- Work independently and be self-motivated.
- Experience of creating and maintain databases
PREFERRED SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- An interest in and understanding of VFX industry.
- A commitment to continual professional development
- Competent use of Google Suite, Keynote and MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Job ID ogIVefwR