The Regional Publicity & Promotions Coordinator will play a key role in the day-to-day operation of the Regional Publicity & Promotions Department in New York. The Coordinator will report to the Directors of Regional Publicity & Promotions and work closely with the team in helping to facilitate all publicity initiatives as well as handle day-to-day departmental support duties
- Organize logistics of press junkets: maintaining master press lists, coordinating travel for junket press, collecting materials, and creating junket binders and press packets, booking hotels and managing rooming lists for talent/press/staff, collecting and distributing press reactions.
- Serve as back-up contact for regional field agencies on a day-today basis.
- Work with outside specialty/targeted consultants, vendors, partners and others as needed.
- Organize department charts such as: publicity chart, booking report, screening report, press reactions, etc.
- Compile and distribute regional screening reports, press breaks and reviews, social media tracking, etc.
- Work closely with other departments including Photo/EPK, Digital, Events, National Promotions, Production, etc. as needed.
- Assist team with all aspects of a PA Tour including logistics, schedules, talent travel, etc.
- Attend and assist regional and special events as needed (screenings, premieres, junkets, festivals etc.).
- Approve regional promotional ads.
- Administrative duties include: setting up meetings with the publicity team and preparing necessary documents, maintaining budgets, processing and coding department invoices, ordering materials for events, etc.
- Help with the NYC office’s internship program
- Prior entertainment industry experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- Must be able to keep up in a fast paced environment
- Candidate should have proficiency with MS Word & Excel, Outlook and the Internet (other programs such as Acenza are required to learn).
- Detail-oriented w/ excellent organizational skills
- Excel in initiating and executing projects with excellent follow through
- Ability to juggle and meet numerous deadlines under pressure
- Ability to think ahead and be proactive
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Creative and proactive problem solver
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours per week, events, nights and weekends as required
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Job ID 913897BR