A successful candidate will be self-motivated, flexible, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail, at all times. This position is fast moving and requires someone who is a positive and proactive thinker able to exercise good judgment with clear communication. Prior experience in Visual Effects is not a prerequisite, but is preferred. A general proclivity towards seeking out and learning new software and technology that can assist in task management, is highly valued.
Specific responsibilities likely to include:
- Support Director of VFX and Title Management administrative tasks and workflows.
- Schedule internal and external meetings for VFX Original FIlms.
- Prepping resources and taking notes in team meetings.
- Track and follow up on action items discussed with internal cross functional teams.
- Seek out and master various proprietary Netflix software tools.
- Data maintenance across Netflix Production and VFX tools.
- Research and gather technical data from previous titles.
- Organize and maintain VFX Series Google Drive.
- Align with assistants from teams across the entire production organization and effectively articulate pertinent information and action items.
- Help plan and execute various team culture events and special occasions.
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment assisting on several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
- Proficiency in software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail
- Overall technical prowess with motivation to expand your knowledge base (tech curious)
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters and be discrete in maintaining confidential information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
- Strong organizational and data management skills
- Ability to work independently, identifying problems and taking lead on developing solutions
- 2+ Years in Production/Post Production preferred
- Visual Effects Production/Post Production experience a plus