The Office Coordinator for Six West/Category 6 is an organized self-starter who is excited to work in a growing production company. This role is for someone who has a keen attention detail and loves working collaboratively across multiple departments to achieve their goals. The person in this role loves to learn and has an interest in how to operate a fast-paced production company.
This role is a key member of our team, reporting into the Coordinating Producer, Production.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Production Coordinator, Six West:
- Manage all new and ongoing legal requests via Airtable, deal updates and signed agreement database. Prepare weekly legal agenda.
- Send out notes from legal weekly to team
- Collate ongoing legal risk items for the monthly risk meeting.
- Maintain checks on legal list serve to make sure incorrect people are not added to distribution
- Facilitate signatures of documents via DocuSign
- Draft Work for Hire agreements
- Conduct internet-search on new hires before on-boarding
- Facilitate on-boarding of new development and production employees in Workday and communicate their hiring to the accounting/production management teams as needed.
- Maintain Airtable database for all freelancers, including resumes, contact information, start and end date, project, seating information, equipment
- Maintain staffing chart for all series/development freelancers
- Facilitate email credentials for new hires
- Work with IT on equipment requests, shipment of equipment to new hires, and facilitating equipment return at the completion of a project
- Manage occupancy of all internal and external office space. Communicate needs to internal departments/external vendors as requested, strategize potential solutions for space needs.
- Liaise with office services team to keep abreast of events that might impact our space and effectively communicate to the team as needed.
- Act as SWM/C6 point person for all new hires, working to ensure they receive all necessary equipment, ID badge, etc.
- Manage SWM/C6 office, including fielding requests from show/development teams and ordering office supplies.
- Assist with Airtable based projects, ex. Covid approval form
- Work with accounting to help make sure freelancers are coded to the correct projects
Job ID R0005844