Our team at Paramount+ is looking for a Social Media Manager to help craft the social strategy for the Paramount+ brand channels within programming verticals that include Library, News, Movies, and Specials. This role is pivotal in leading day-to-day planning, creative ideation, and working in close partnership with our strong portfolio of ViacomCBS brands.
- Craft and refine the social media strategy and voice for Paramount+ on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and more.
- Collaborate with Paramount+ teams across video, design, marketing, and PR to develop innovative social creative and enforce standard methodologies.
- Partner with brand social teams across ViacomCBS and represent the Paramount+ social team in weekly meetings and planning sessions.
- Develop the social content, programming strategies, and stunts.
- Supervise social media producers and coordinators and help develop training & performance plans.
- Lead community management across social channels and brainstorm ways to encourage social conversation.
- Study competitor strategies, industry trends, and new product features.
- Track & analyze the performance and results of campaigns and initiatives, build social recap reports, and present key takeaways to executives and partners.
- 5+ years experience producing custom social content and managing brand social accounts, preferably in entertainment.
- Experience developing and crafting visuals and videos optimized for sharing.
- Deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience on each.
- Meticulous and a stickler for grammar.
- The ability to see the broader picture of social as it relates to the streaming landscape.
- Hardworking and knowledgeable about television and pop culture.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to speak to all levels of management.
- Ability to mine and use social and site data to develop content quickly against social trends.
- The ability to provide samples of prior work.
- Willing to work evenings and/or weekends if necessary.
Job ID 9138