The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Production Development for Universal Pictures. This position will require frequent requests to read and provide opinions on material in addition to managing day-today administrative functions and support. Ideal candidates should be acutely detail oriented, have a passion for films, screenplays and books, and possess an expansive worldview. Universal Pictures is a fast paced, friendly professional environment, in which hard work and excellence is expected at every level. Agency experience is preferred but not required.
- Provide administrative and personal support.
- Read content and provide opinions on materials
- Schedule meeting requests and manage calendar.
- Process expense reports in a timely manner.
- Interact with production employees.
- Arrange travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
- Act as a liaison with all internal and external offices.
- Manage the distribution of office correspondence and incoming calls.
- Manage special projects as designated. Specifically dealing with administrative and coordination issues.
- Provide general support for other administrative duties, and execute professional and personal needs as assigned.