The Executive Assistant would provide key administrative and organizational support to the VP, Original Programming Comedy HBO Max.
- Coordinates, schedules meetings on a regular basis for department executives.
- Reserves meeting rooms and is responsible for room set up and clean up.
- Maintains calendars, answers phones, rolls calls, and ensures accurate and detailed phone messages are provided to appropriate executive. Filing. Correspondence.
- Reconciles expense reports, arranges travel and orders supplies as needed
- Serves as a conduit between HBO Max Comedy & Animation and other departments by acting as a resource for information and maintains the flow of information between various departments both internally and externally as requested by executives.
- Manages departmental workflow, ensuring that the department is kept up to date on all deadlines and provides status updates as to the tracking of projects as they move through the development and production process. Gathers information for scheduled status reports.
- Organizes and keeps track of project submissions and maintains an accurate log.
- Special projects as assigned.
• 1+ years supporting a creative executive/department at a production company, studio, agency, or network
• Bachelor's degree preferred