NBCUniversal's E! Entertainment is seeking a Los Angeles-based Production Assistant who will be responsible for supporting all department of the show as assigned by their supervisor.
- Sort and distribute mail, magazines, Fed-Ex and packages to all show employees.
- Have reliable transportation to make off-lot and on-lot runs to pick up various items for the show. (i.e. camera cards, food, magazines, props, accounting runs, wardrobe runs, etc.
- Assist with set-up and break-down of production COVID-19 testing site.
- Maintain the upkeep and stock the kitchen daily.
- Maintain the upkeep and stock of the copy room, printers, and faxes throughout the office.
- Assist Producers and ENG crews on shoots.
- Escort our Live show guests onto our secured stage.
- Assist other departments when needed.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Ability to pull, push, lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- 1+ years of experience working with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience in Television Production.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered.
- Willingness to work long hours and on some weekends with short notice.
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
- College degree preferred.
- Strong Organizational, and leadership skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and relationship building ability.
- Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure.
- Must demonstrate a high quality of work performed, both accurately and efficiently.
- Must work effectively under own initiative and strict deadlines.
- Self-starters who are assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated.