- Assists Coordinators with all voice records, scheduling & tracking.
- Labels pick-ups and scripts with the appropriate take for the Editor.
- Highlights recording materials and distributes them accordingly to talent, outside studios, and directors.
- Gather and track talent’s remote recording capabilities.
- Ensures voice references or auditions are placed on the server for the record.
- Collects and files outstanding material, along with making note of any additional voices for casting and administrative coordinator.
- Liaisons with Record Coordinators to prep sessions and update calendars.
- Submit drive on requests for talent/voice directors/studio teachers/any outside parties for records.
- Assists periodically with attending sessions if needed.
- Logs circle takes for the Editor and Production with notes on current outstanding material.
- The Voice Record Assistant will be included on all distribution of writing materials, this includes: script schedule, production schedule, post schedule, outlines, first draft, second draft, record draft, pickup sheets, animatic drafts, ADR, and shipping drafts.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experienced in Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Ability to multi-task and work under strenuous deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Voice Over experience is a plus