FX is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the EVP of Publicity and general support to the Publicity Department.
- Answer phones, organize meetings and calendar, keep notes, maintain schedules and records, expense reports, travel arrangements, and prepare documents and presentations for various high-level staff meetings for the EVP of Publicity
- Manage communication with external and internal clients, management, and teams reporting to the executive
- Provide support for the Publicity Department as needed, including couriering packages, keeping department organized, escorting talent, and proofreading
- Occasionally assist at premieres and press events, help the Talent Relations team maintain RSVP lists, oversee check-in, and support the Travel Coordinator with talent travel and invoice coding.
- Assist with the distribution of press materials, maintain master media list of television reporters, and Hollywood Foreign Press Association
- Organize, maintain, and distribute press clippings for all FX series
- Must be available to work onsite 5 days a week as needed
- 2+ years of experience supporting senior level executives
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office and Google Suites (including but not limited to: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Google Docs)
- Exceptional prioritizing, organizational and interpersonal skills